- LiquidCoffees.com uses several shipping methods: FedEx or USPS package delivery, and common carrier freight lines. Not all methods are available for all items. Unfortunately, at this time we only offer shipping within the contiguous United States.
- FedEx, or USPS package delivery is the primary method of shipping for items weighing less than 150 pounds. In addition to standard ground service, we offer a two-day air option and an overnight delivery option. Additional fees are charged for expedited shipping.(Please contact us for pricing)
- Please read this important notice if your shipment will be coming by freight line: Common carrier freight lines are used for items that are over sized, weigh over 150 pounds, or are too fragile to ship by air. Shipping only delivers the items to the curbside, it does not include installation services for large equipment nor does it include delivery within your facility. If your order requires special handling such as lift gate or inside delivery please call before placing order.
- Please Note: Most equipment related items are shipped directly from us or the manufacturer and subject to availability. We do not ship freight or FedEx to APO or PO Box.
- Once you sign for a product free and clear with a freight or small package carrier our ability to file a claim for the product is eliminated and it is your responsibility to file the claim and make arrangements for settlement with the carrier. It is your responsibility to inspect the packages carefully before signing for them, including opening the package to make sure there is no concealed damage. We repeat, once a customer or their representative signs for a package-free and clear we are unable to take responsibility for any damage to the product. We will assist you in filing the claim with the carrier in the manner we can. If a return authorization is provided to you, the customer is responsible for the return shipping and any damages that may occur to the product during the return shipping.
- blend (Colombian, Prestige, Kona, etc.)
- water quality
- water temperature
- ratio (liquid concentrate: water)
For at home users, if you are displeased with the taste, we suggest looking at our "How to Use at Home" instructions.
If you followed those instructions and still are not happy with the results, we are sorry. Unfortunately, we do not accept returns on food or beverage products.
- We have thousands of products that ship direct from our warehouse or from the manufacturer or they are placed on order from the manufacturer to our warehouse only after you order from us. For urgent items please contact customer service for estimated availability date.
- If your item is in stock, it will generally be shipped on the same day that you order, as long as the order is received by 12:00 pm Eastern time. Orders placed after 1 pm will be shipped on the next business day.
- Unless indicated as in stock, most items are not available for immediate shipping and may have a lead time prior to our shipping to you. Once we place our purchase order to obtain the products you ordered we may not be able to cancel the order, or if cancelled there may be a charge up to the full amount of the product price. For most orders we receive a notification from the manufacturer that your item has shipped and we will charge your credit card at the time the product ships. For a few items, we do not receive a notification at shipment, or if the manufacturer does not permit cancellation or return of orders we will charge your credit card for the order immediately upon placing your order with our supplier and use it as a deposit until your order is shipped from our supplier.
- The amount of time for your order to reach its destination depends on the shipping method selected by you during the checkout process. We utilize the UPS or FedEx Quantum View shipment monitoring system. If we have your valid email address you should receive an email notification from UPS FedEx or USPS letting you know when they pick up the package, if there are any exceptions to a normal delivery along the way, and a confirmation email when your package has been delivered.
Customer Instructions and Responsibilities for Freight DeliveriesInspect the entire shipment for visible damage prior to accepting the shipment, and note any damage on the delivery ticket / bill of lading before the delivery person leaves. Refuse delivery of any items with damage. If damage is found after the driver has left - the customer is responsible for filing the claim with the freight carrier and we are unable to accept any liability. You are responsible for having someone present to receive the equipment. If an employee, subcontractor, neighbor or anyone else at your location signs for the package you accept the responsibility for the delivery as if you signed for it. You are responsible for any redeliver fees or fees associated with returned packages that are undeliverable if you or someone else is not available to receive shipments when delivery is attempted. Verify the number of packages delivered with the packing slip provided. Unpack your order immediately and inspect for hidden or concealed damage. Should any damage be discovered, retain the shipping carton and any inner packaging intact, request inspection immediately from the carrier as well as make a written request to the carrier. Hidden or concealed damage must be reported and an inspection requested within 3 business days. If there is any damage (visible damage with item refused or concealed damage) then contact customer service at 732-643-9133 to advise of the damage. Please have your order number, shipping information, and any available tracking number ready so we can assist in the process if possible. Do not attempt to return any item to DouweEgbertsLiquidCoffee.com without a return authorization. Unauthorized returns cannot be processed and all costs are the customer’s responsibility.
Additional Responsibilities for CustomersWhat does your signature mean on the delivery receipt/bill of lading?
- Your signature (or that of your representative) indicates that all items identified on the delivery receipt/bill of lading are “RECEIVED IN GOOD CONDITION EXCEPT AS NOTED BY” the person that signs the document. This means that you are relieving the manufacturer, the freight carrier and DouweEgbertsLiquidCoffee.com, of any liability for the damages. Once you sign the delivery receipt/bill of lading without noting any damage we have no method of holding the freight carrier liable for damages.
- Don’t be unnecessarily rushed. When the products are being delivered you do need to check the products while the driver is still there. The driver may be insisting that he needs to leave immediately so just sign the form and then file any claims later. We have noticed that the more urgent the driver seems to get the form signed and to move on to his next delivery, the more likely it is that the products are damaged. Inspect the products and note any potential damage on the delivery receipt/bill of lading.
Correct Shipping Customer Address
Please note: Any and all items that require a re-shipment due to incorrect ship-to address will be charged for re-shipping to the correct address. It is the responsibility of the customer to indicate the correct ship-to address.
We are not responsible and will not accept liability for errors in delivery caused by the incorrect entry of an address by the buyer, the lack of sufficient information or the misspelling of an address due to the fault of the buyer. This is the sole responsibility of the buyer, and additional charges for re-shipment and delivery delays may occur when this occurs. In addition; we will not be held responsible for delivery errors or delays that the carrier may make due to errors by their personnel or weather conditions, as these are beyond our control.
If the package is refused or returned to us, the customer will be charged for the shipping charges.
If you would like to contact us regarding our policies or a particular order, please call 732-643-9133. Thank you for shopping with us.